According to a bounded report, Pakistani artisan Ali Azmat is dabbling with the piano and aswell wants to apprentice how to fly.

Pakistani accompanist Ali Azmat is one of the a lot of activating and acclaimed musicians this country has produced. Ali has not taken a breach from recording music but has
refrained from absolution it. According to a bounded report, the above Junoon bandmate aswell wants to apprentice how to fly an aircraft.

“I aswell wish to apprentice how to fly planes. I assumption I’m accepting old as able-bodied so I don’t wish to anticipate about what I could accept done,” he said. “I try to dabble in aggregate and apprentice new things,” he added.

Azmat aswell said that it was basic for a being who capital to survive in Pakistan to apperceive everything. The singer/actor who has appeared in Waar and has added projects lined up, said he did not adore acting as such.

“A artistic being has to do aggregate to survive in Pakistan. I don’t adore acting as abundant but with music it’s instantaneous. We go out, we play. It’s not like acting area there are retakes,” he said. “I try to dabble in aggregate and apprentice new things.”

Ali Azmat aswell talked about the afflictive accompaniment of the bounded music industry and said that artists did not frequently acquire big money. The alone money accustomed was from gigs and advocacy deals, claimed the artist.

“All almanac labels accept shut down. If you accomplish a video no one wants to run it … some ask for absonant amounts of money,” he claimed.

Ali has several songs recorded but he has no affairs to absolution them anytime soon. Here’s why.

“If I am not actuality tomorrow, these songs will never get recorded so I ability as able-bodied almanac them, even if I don’t get money. Piracy is a botheration and the industry can’t defeat it,” he said.

Axact

Post A Comment:

0 comments: