Jodie Sweetin is acclimated to arena a Tanner on Fuller House, but now she's traveling to accept to get a
little added accustomed with aerosol tanner.

The extra accepted to millions as Stephanie Tanner is clearly branch to Dancing with the Stars, she appear on Good Morning Americaon Wednesday.

Sweetin, 34, is just the aboriginal brilliant to be appear as abutting division 22of the ABC absoluteness ball competition.
"I would accept admired to accept done it in the accomplished but it was a huge scheduling battle with Fuller House at the time so I wasn't able to do it, but I'm a huge fan of the show," she said. "I've consistently admired to dance.

Stephanie was a ballerina on the show, I danced growing up, not as abundant as I would accept admired to, I absolutely don't alarm myself a able but I accept some moves, I accept some accent so I'll be okay."

Keep up with your admired celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine.She will be partnered with ball pro Keo Motsepe.Her TV sister Candace Cameron-Bure previously competed.

"She's been absolutely abundant and aflame for me and has aggregate
Axact

Post A Comment:

0 comments: