
starting this year.
In a letter to his admirers acquaint in his Facebook page, the Swedish DJ said that he accomplished it was time to accomplish a change.
"My choices and career accept never been apprenticed by actual things, although I’m beholden for all the opportunities and comforts my success has availed me. I apperceive I am adored to be able to biking all about the apple and perform, but I accept too little larboard for the activity of a absolute being abaft the artist," he said.
The ability came during a alley cruise beyond the United States with his friends, he said.
Bergling thanked his fans, his team, and his accompany in the industry for allowance him accomplish success, but accepted that the alley "hasn’t appear after its bumps."
In a few instances, bloom issues had affected Avicii to abolish shows in favor of rest.
"I will abide to allege to my admirers through it, but I’ve absitively this 2016 run will be my endure bout and endure shows," Bergling wrote.
However, he antiseptic that he was not abandoning music outright. And he hinted that there was a adventitious he would return.
"One allotment of me can never say never, I could be aback ...but I won’t be appropriate back."
Avicii is accepted for the advance "Levels," "Wake Me Up," and "Addicted to You

Post A Comment:
0 comments: