Though I really, absolutely wish to see an adapted Lobo/Howard the Duck amalgam, that
dejected villain is not the X-Man Mystique and "Solitude" isn't a Marvel/DC crossover episode. Instead, Indigo hails from a continued band of humans that assume to accept above-mentioned beef with those from the House of El.

The added Supergirl I watch, the added I'm starting to apprehend that maybe Kryptonians are collectively a agglomeration of bigoted jerks who lived like justice-mongering aristocrats while the blow of the cosmos grumbled about the one-percenters.
Of according or greater importance, though, is the addition of a Breastwork of Solitude, which, must've been actual cutting for James. The algid acclimate apparently did him a favor so that all those layers could, um, affectation his excitement. You know, something to yield aback to his own breastwork of solitude. He was just animated to get central Kara's safe space. Sorry, I'm not acclimated to alive this blue.
Anyway, I'll accept a abounding analysis of the adventure for you soon, but until then, let's allocution about "Solitude" appropriate now in the comments! Comic admirers and non-comic admirers alike: How do you feel about them introducing Indigo (no spoilers)? What about that Breastwork of Solitude? How abundant Indigo/Mystique fan fiction do you anticipate there'll be? Is the Dejected Man Group invited?

Axact

Post A Comment:

0 comments: