Karachi Kings’ skipper Shoaib Malik has accommodated from captaincy, and Ravi Bopara will be arch the Karachi-based ancillary in the
play-off annular of the countdown HBL Pakistan Super Alliance (PSL).

“I wish to focus on my cricket, and best for the team. I achievement the new captain brings new fortunes for Karachi Kings,” said Malik while acclamation a columnist appointment in Dubai.

“Even if I accept to attending afterwards the administration ancillary and not accord as a player, I wish my aggregation to win and will consistently abutment them.”
Karachi Kings to advance adolescence academy arrangement for ambitious cricketers

Bopara had ahead criticised Malik’s accommodation to bat aboriginal in Kings’ bout adjoin Peshawar Zalmi, which the Karachi ancillary absent by 5 wickets.

“Bopara’s comments, I accept were taken out of context,” said Malik. “He has lived all his activity in the United Kingdom, and does not apperceive what can become account in this allotment of the world.”

News of breach with aggregation buyer Salman Iqbal is absolutely false, added Malik.

The England all-rounder had accusable the team’s all-embracing achievement in the tournament, claiming his ancillary did not deserve to authorize for the next round.

“We played ailing throughout the league, we do not deserve to be through to the play-offs,” said Bopara.

“In the endure match, we were arena with six batsmen, and 5 able bowlers. We planned it afore the match, and it was not my accommodation only, it was the accommodation of the aggregation management,” said Malik.

“Our plan was alive but we absent it in the 16th and 17th over due to the accuracy of Brad Hodge.”

Bopara had aswell accepted Brad Hodge’s performance, advertence it as a acumen for his team’s defeat.

“We were acceptable the bold until Hodge got authority of us,” he had said.
Axact

Post A Comment:

0 comments: