American star Selena Gomez is alleged to be fed up with the attitudes of those working in the industry
Singer-and-actress Selena Gomez is apparently on the brink of quitting show business because she cannot take the "hypocrisy".
The star is associate degree idol to hoards of fans around the world, with her Twitter page alone boasting 34.1 million followers. The successful singer is also busy with acting roles. Despite her happy exterior, Selena has apparently become disillusioned with fame.

"Underneath her spirited facade, Selena is a mess," a source divulged to America's OK! Magazine. "She cries all the time thinking about the hypocrisy and backstabbing that come with the entertainment industry. This album will be her last and she's told her agent that she's done with acting too."
Celebrities, such as
Iggy azalea and Azalea Banks, typically make the headlines for their public fallings out, but Selena is better known for her strong friendships. She's close to Taylor Swift, with Hailee Seinfeld and Karlie Kloss   conjointly in their circle.

Selena is currently cinematography Nationals 2: sorority Rising, the follow-up to 2014's dangerous Neighbor’s, with Seth Rogan and Zac Ephron, but this could be her last role says the corporate executive.

"After that, she's out. Independent because she made plenty of money in Hollywood doesn't mean she has to stay," the source said.

Despite the retirement rumors, Selena has been nothing but positive about her acting career. During a chat with Germany's Jolie magazine in September (15), the 23-year-old revealed the craft had changed her life.
"Acting gave American state a replacement perspective and developed my personality," she smiled.
And to America's Glamour magazine Selena spoke about how glad she is to have left her hometown in Lone-Star State behind.
 “I definitely didn’t appreciate (my upbringing) when I was little," she said. "I was frustrated that my parents weren’t together and never saw the light at the end of the tunnel where my mom was working exhausting to provide a better life for me. I’m terrified of what I’d have become if I’d stayed there. I’m certain I’d have two kids by now." American star Selena Gomez is alleged to be fed up with the attitudes of those working in the industry
Singer-and-actress Selena Gomez is apparently on the brink of quitting show business because she cannot take the "hypocrisy".

The star is associate degree idol to hoards of fans around the world, with her Twitter page alone boasting 34.1 million followers. The successful singer is also busy with acting roles. Despite her happy exterior, Selena has apparently become disillusioned with fame "Underneath her spirited facade, Selena is a mess," a source divulged to America's OK! Magazine. "She cries all the time thinking about the hypocrisy and backstabbing that come with the entertainment industry. This album will be her last and she's told her agent that she's done with acting too

Celebrities, such as Iggy azalea and Azealia Banks, typically make the headlines for their public fallings out, but Selena is better known for her strong friendships. She's close to Taylor Swift, with Hailee Steinfeld and Karlie Kloss conjointly in their circle.

Selena is currently cinematography Neighbors 2: sorority Rising, the follow-up to 2014's dangerous Neighbours, with Seth Rogen and Zac Efron, but this could be her last role says the corporate executive.

"After that, she's out. just because she made plenty of money in Hollywood doesn't mean she has to stay," the source said.

Despite the retirement rumour, Selena has been nothing but positive about her acting career. during a chat with Germany's Jolie magazine in september (15), the 23-year-old revealed the craft had changed her life.

"Acting gave American state a replacement perspective and developed my personality," she smiled.


And to America's Glamour magazine Selena spoke about how glad she is to have left her hometown in Lone-Star State behind. “I definitely didn’t appreciate (my upbringing) when I was little," she said. "I was frustrated that my parents weren’t together and never saw the light at the end of the tunnel where my mom was working exhausting to provide a better life for me. I’m terrified of what i'd have become if I’d stayed there. I’m certain I’d have two kids by now."
Axact

Post A Comment:

0 comments: